Fine cuisine at the Weber Restaurant in Davos
Are you looking for a restaurant in Davos that offers culinary delicacies capable of quashing both slight and severe hunger pangs? Then our restaurant is the right place. Around 110 seating places are available. The restaurant is ideally situated in Davos: at the entrance to the village of Davos, opposite the Parsenn funicular railway, just five minutes’ walking distance from Davos Dorf railway station. We serve fine fish dishes as well as typical specialities such as Capuns, Älplermakkaronen (pasta) and much more.
Let yourself be spoilt by our regional, hearty cuisine. We attach great importance to quick, friendly service and outstanding quality. The café-bar next door is the ideal place to while away your time after frolicking in powder snow, after a stroll or simply for enjoying its refined coffee and cake specialities. Or take your aperitif there in good company.
- we serve breakfast from 6.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- full menu from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- small menu from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- full menu from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Of course, anyone returning from the piste is also welcome in ski boots. After all, we are practically the closest restaurant in Davos to the Parsenn piste. In summer, the restaurant is open to visitors looking for refreshment after a hike. The restaurant can also be booked for events organised by clubs or companies in Davos. This service is available in the evenings – ask about the conditions beforehand, we will gladly advise you.
Our dishes - a selection
- Bündnerplättli (various dried meats and sausages)
- Bündner Salsiz (smoked sausage)
- Caesar’s salad
- Summer salad with spicy chicken strips
- Olma bratwurst with French fries
- Webers meat pie with veal
- Älplermakarronen (pasta)
- Älpler Rösti (grated potato dish)
- Spätzlipfanne (noodle dish)
Don’t forget to try out our delicious selection of tarts, cakes and patisseries. You can choose, pay for and take away these delicacies, freshly produced every day, directly in the shop.